Do you have an interest in TCSA Elections and the whole process of how our Board of Directors gets elected? We have a job posting up now on the Student Job Board for Chief Electoral Officer for the TCSA. This position organizes and runs all aspects of our elections process through February and March.
Some responsibilities include:
• Updating nominations packages
• Meeting with all candidates and potential referenda campaigners
• Disciplining candidate infractions
• Setting up and monitoring of Qualtrics voting ballots
• Creation of promotional materials and advertising strategies (swag, media ads, etc.)
• Scheduling of tabling to promote elections and voting poll stations
• Have a deep knowledge of all TCSA By-laws and Policies related to our elections process
• Must be available for training during the February Reading Week
• Chair of the Elections Committee
• Must attend all meetings of the Elections Committee and the Board during term
• Organize and facilitate speeches and debates
• Monitoring candidate campaign strategies (social media, print materials, etc.)
• Reconciliation of all candidate campaign expenditures
• Collaborating with Communications Coordinator re: website edits, social media posts, etc.
• Recording and distribution of debates and speeches following AODA guidelines
• Updating TCSA Elections handbook
• Creation of reports for each Board meeting attended, as well as a final culminating report
• Make recommendations with the Elections Committee about future elections
For more information on how to apply, please visit the Student Job Board on MyTrent. Deadline to apply is Friday, February 13, 2015 at 4:00pm.