Associated Clubs who choose to register with the TCSA are eligible for funding grants, other assistance and a list of benefits including:
• The ability to use the Trent University name and logo
• Eligibility to apply for funding through the TCSA and the Colleges
• The ability to appear on the Co-Curricular record
• Printing up to 100 copies free at the TCSA office
• Access to the TCSA tents
• Use of the button maker ($0.10 / button). Simply fill in the templates above (for either Microsoft Word 2003 and later or Photoshop) with your design and bring them into the office.
• Free table bookings in the Student Centre Atrium, Bata Foyer, Otonabee College Foyer, and outside Wenjack theatre up to 5 times per month.
• Discounted price for booking the Céilie
• Access to a mailbox in the TCSA office
• The option to set up a bank account in association with TD Bank and the TCSA
• A mailbox in the TCSA office
• Access to storage lockers in the Student Centre
• Clubs and Groups Meeting Room and event space
Clubs registration and funding forms and the TCSA Club Handbook can be obtained from our website (on the left-hand side) or from the TCSA office.